As an Android Developer you will work with company technical leadership and producers on app development, creating an Android application for our client. You will be working an incredible team of designers and developers.
- All candidates need a passion for mobile applications and a deep understanding of the Android and Google Play ecosystem and tools
- Successful candidates will exhibit strong skills in Java and overall knowledge of Android, and have at least 3 years of experience developing apps for Android devices. Examples of apps you’ve shipped are a must.
- Attention to detail is required
- S. degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience
- Strong Java/OOP skills
- Fluency in "Android", including solid understanding of Android platform and UI
- Current understanding of "best practice" trends (MVP, MVVM, etc)
- Experience communicating with web services (we use our own REST API as well as third-party API's)
- Experience implementing design files
- Always be concerned about user experience
- Familiarity with Git, XML and XML Schema, and some exposure to Unity are all pluses
- Ability to work within a rapidly evolving environment
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies and skills