- Supports our legal department as instructed by the General Counsel and the Assistant General Counsel.
- Calendar management for all five lawyers in our legal department, including shifting of meetings and revising schedules to effectively manage priorities while maintaining positive relationships internally and externally.
- Part of legal team working on confidential legal and business documents.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word is required.
- Experience with Google docs/drive is a plus.
- Coordinate travel schedules for the legal department.
- Generate and track T&E expense reports through company system for the legal department.
- Plan and coordinate internal and offsite meetings.
- Manage phone coverage (i.e. answer, screen, and route calls).
- College degree required.
- 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Interest in law, business, and advertising required.
- Executive assistant experience preferred.