Droga5 is looking for a Senior Data Strategist who can take the lead in working closely with internal teams and clients to distill various forms of structured and unstructured data (social, web, syndicated, etc.) into actionable insights.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about using data to drive learnings and optimizations to help solve our client’s biggest challenges, create better connections for consumers and improve bottom line business results. We are looking for someone who can learn quickly and operate independently in a fast-paced work environment, while imparting their knowledge and expertise throughout the organization.
Measurement & Analytics
- Develop measurement frameworks for integrated campaigns and activations
- Collect, organize and analyze data from multiple data sources including digital/ social analytics solutions, ad servers, analytics packages, and clients’ internal sources.
- Implement, QA and maintain digital tracking for campaigns, websites and apps
- Administer and design A/B and multivariate tests across multiple digital platforms and products
- Import results and findings into visually-stimulating reports and dashboards to help our clients and internal teams monitor success
- Evaluate potential vendors, products, and services to enable continued maturity of analytics tools and services for clients, Data Strategy team, and Droga5 at large
- Manage 1-2 Data Strategists in key deliverables
- Act as the client lead for all campaign measurement and data inquiries
- Build relationships with internal agency members, clients and IMC teams
- Act as a data storyteller, translating complex analytical work into easily-digestible analysis and actionable recommendations for client, account, and creative teams
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel (required)
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematics, Economics, Anthropology, Marketing, Business or equivalent work experience in an agency and/or technical field required; Advanced Degree (i.e. MS/ MBA) in a related field a plus.
- 4+ years of experience at an agency with a focus on research and analytics, solution design, problem solving and reporting
- Savvy in both web & social analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Netbase, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights).
- DoubleClick, Tableau, and/or market research experience a plus
- A strong interest in technology and culture