We are seeking a Project Manager to join our department. Reporting to the Head of Project Management, the Project Manager is responsible for leading work within the agency and managing the progression of assignments, owning communications and exercising project controls. The Project Manager must create and maintain project plans that demonstrate a cohesive understanding of deliverables, tasks, dependencies, staff resourcing and agency process. The Project Manager must assess project risks and communicate contingency plans to stakeholders.
The Project Manager will work on one or two primary accounts, leading teams and serving as liaison amongst Account, Art Buying, Creative, Production, Strategic Planning, Technology and UX ensuring continuity, timeliness, and accuracy of all projects. The Project Manager must integrate the efforts of each discipline and ensure roles and deliverables are understood within projects and across accounts. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing integrated campaigns across all media and must have experience managing interactive projects including web development.
- Gathering and understanding project requirements
- Developing project plans with key stakeholders and managing their execution
- Ownership of timely project communications
- Maintaining and distributing the master project schedule
- Managing integrated team schedules
- Developing staffing plans, forecasting weekly and future allocations, and securing staffing assignment
- Organizing and distributing project materials, documents, and assets
- Issue resolution
- Overseeing the timely flow of multiple projects from initial client brief to completion
- Project Management experience including web development and application projects
- Work experience that demonstrates managing multi-disciplinary teams
- High proficiency with project management software
- Outstanding organization skills
- Outstanding communication skills